I Miss You artwork

Finally! its done! ........


the result of my emo-ness. @_@




as described in my deviantart account:

To see you when I wake up
is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
is a three-fold, utopian dream.
You do something to me that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said,
I miss you.
I see your picture, I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days, but already I'm wasting away.
I know I'll see you again
whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care
and I miss you. 

-I Miss You by Incubus


This is my 2nd reaction to my ex's birthday gift to me which is an MTV [link] he and his other ex made. Well I was really depressed and disappointed that time that I decided to draw how I feel while listening to the music over and over in the school's library...

It turned out really great coz when he saw it, he was more than just stunned. .....there you go. a result of my emoness :P

Also, this turned out to be my assignment for our HARTDS2 class so there... instant assignment. nyahaha







2 comments:

Dexter64 said...

"this turned out to be my assignment for our HARTDS2 class so there... instant assignment. nyahaha"

Napa LOL na lng ako bigla XD

melancholicdreamer said...

^hahaha. at least diba? matino pa assignment ko kahit pinaglabasan ko ng kaemohan yan :P