Holiday Rush

Tight schedules, christmas parties here and there, choir practices, never ending projects and plates and my irrational side... they all keep me from posting worthy-to-read stuff here. I don't know. Recently.. I've been writing some blog posts here.. but I never had the guts to publish them. Maybe a part of me wants to stop letting everyone I feel about the things happening to me anymore.. maybe... just maybe..

Anyways.. December was really nice. Especially in my school. The positive and warm feeling I'm getting right now helps me a lot on my course... especially on my subjects. I am pretty much inspired to do a lot of artworks right now. Its like inspirations are overflowing everywhere XD. I do hope in the next days I'll be able to channel this out in the right way. :)

0 comments: