Revamped Blasphemy 2008- 2010?



"Once a member will always be a member"

I know some of my guildmates are dismayed by the fact that our beloved guild, which is turning 2 this November 5 will be disbanding.


I myself don't know how to react at this... when our guildmaster, Elvin_Neal talked to me about it.... I had the urge to cry, to fight...

Why must we stop? disband the 2nd family we've known for throughout the years we've been in pRO Valhalla?

I couldn't even ever leave the guild.. even if I wanted to... attempted to do so for a lot of times...

I'd always end up coming back...

Why?..

Because they're my second FAMILY.

Its from them where I get my inspiration to draw Ragnarok Online characters, fan arts, etc. Being in the guild means a lot to me. Spending time with them really means a lot because I never had the chance to have a big group of friends caring for me until I joined the guild...

From sieges, to weddings and guild EBs, all of this moments are very precious and meant cherishing.

We started with a group of friends, from Ozine family mainly then branched out as we went along our days in pRO Valhalla. We we're not known yet.

I could still clearly remember when we used to mention the guild name to other players of pRO Valhalla... they always had the reactions of scratching their heads, trying to figure out if there's really a guild called Revamped Blasphemy in Valhalla. But now.. mention the name and people will say "Oh I know that guild... blah blah blah"... ever since we've joined the Agit Lords, the guild regained a lot of publicity and such... and it also opened up to a lot of issues in the game... creating havoc and misunderstanding between guildmates.

And now, we're at the point of saying goodbye, coz today.. would be our last siege together. RB would still exist knowing that it will be at Agit Lords but it won't feel the same....

and LU Live 2010 as well...

anyways, here's the video I made for RB back then...

0 comments: