long weekend!

finally~! 


The much awaited long weekend has come again! After so many weeks of fully loaded schedule... My body and mind never felt this lighter.


LU Live 2009 is just a week far and so far so good we're almost done with the stuff we need for our booth.





(LU Live 2009 poster from GM Anael's Plurk)


So far, I'm done with the meet-ups and pick-ups and the only thing left for me to do is to get my costume, buy my cosplay stuff, make a bow (x_x) and fix the t-shirts. And oh, here are some of the merchandise we're going to sell in our booth :D 





(Ragnarok Online Pins by Scha, Dex, Nix, Saino and Me)







(Ragnarok Online White Tshirts by Me)





(Ragnarok Online Black Tshirts by Me)






(Ragnarok Online Lanyard chibisized by Me)


Please do drop by in Revamped Blasphemy's booth this coming LU Live 2009! See ya there! ^^

0 comments: