Tutorials007: Need a help on Photoshop?

I've recently discovered a tutorial site with a help of a friend that caters to the needs of those people who wanna learn Photoshop badly. Yes. From the basic editing of a photo to making a website through Photoshop-- its really guaranteed to get your creative juices flowing and start playing around with your Photoshop once again!


"Tutorials007 provides your free and easy all kind of tutorials and articles. Feel free to use our adobe photoshop, adobe flash, asp, php, css and other free tutorials for your learning purposes."


They started out way back on December 23rd, 2007 and a lot of people head on to their site to learn more about these stuffs, which I really find educating. As for me, I do love self-studying aside from educating myself by going on college... and this would be really a great help for an art and design student like me because I get additional knowledge from this site. :D Definitely a thumbs up for me.






Here are some inspirational works I found while browsing through their site. Some I have seen posted in one of our computer labs at school.




photo manip courtesy of Tutorials007


photo manip courtesy of Tutorials007


photo manip courtesy of Tutorials007


photo manip courtesy of Tutorials007


So why not head on to their site now and learn new stuffs? XD enjoy!

0 comments: